Friday, February 09, 2007

Runaway Love

Its been 2 long years for me to reconcile, reinvent and reconstruct. But well, the karma perhaps, it hasn't yet materialised. Tired, out of shape and out of breath with the endless chasing of all those impossible dreams; on the verge of losing my excuse for un-success, for un-immortality, for un-greatness; on the brink of tumbling into the human world of dissolved hopes and fading lights, I have no choice but to step out into the thin night air.

I've had an eventful life, in my twenties and have seen some of those things which people won't believe. I guess it comes from the fact that I've always been too "intense" - so to speak. From great pain to my euphoric being, I guess if there was one thing I became or am brilliant at is masking it all. I have the greatest gift - deception. So much so that today there is no one, no - one who knows the real me, let alone understand me.

Self-desrtuctive? Perhaps, I always found so much comfort in destroying everything which was so much dear to me, so many times I've done that now I've forgotten how it may feel to have something in your life. Did I do all of that on purpose? Don't know. Everyone will have an opinion about me, but I think I did what I did each time, for I saw someone wasn't happy with something about me, so instead of focusing on what I wanted I thought what about the other person needed.

I irony is that I called it Love! My great tragedy!

0 comments: