Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Return of the Rain

Its so strange the way things happen in life, the strangest are the ways you meet new people. Everything has a reason, some people come into your life just for a little bit and then leave and you forget about them, for they have fulfilled the purpose they were there for. There have been so many in life that are no longer with me, my time with them ended I suppose, and today when I look back I can't even recall why they were with me.

These few days am increasingly being reminded of someone, scenes and I feel as if I am there again, in between of the cursing, the fight and that humiliation. It still is capable of bringing tears to my eyes, still has the power to make me feel the same kind of hurt and pain that was there when I was in the middle of it. I wonder why, is it because I have not made peace with it yet? Don't know, I know am not angry or have a grudge or anything of that sort. But still it has stayed with me..maybe am wounded beyond repair.

Some would think again, its the sadistic pleasure I gain out of remembering all of it again. But I dont know why, it just feels that these memories are a part of me somehow and I can't seem to forget them. I had not thought about it for so long and today its here again. With me.

0 comments: