Monday, March 15, 2010

Who Knows...

It's been a long road that I have been traveling and now finally I feel so exhausted and tired with no strength to carry on. What must I do to make it right? I cannot understand it, each time I sit somewhere with no will to carry on, I tell myself to have faith in myself and try to make it. But now it feels like there is no end in sight. It's the darkest hour of the night. I am trapped in my own being and all I need is to just stop.

Maybe I should just give it all up and move on. Maybe it isn't for me anymore. Maybe all of this was a waste, it was just me trying to run after a foolish dream. I should give up.

Perhaps I will give up. Soon.
Very soon.

1 comments:

misha said...

No one should ever give up.

Who knows if you will ever read this comment, but if you do maybe you will remember that once upon a time you posted on my blog and told me if I wanted to talk to someone, I could talk to you. Even though I never took that opportunity, if you read this, I am offering it to you now. If you want to talk, just let me know.