Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's Time

"i suppose you are right. there isnt a reason to keep on living and feeling sorry for yourself. I have been jilted in love too and not just once. there were always more people in his life. more women and more fun it seemed, i was just a tiny speck of something which was once valuable. professionally am not going brilliantly either, am just doing a job because it is a job and thats what i am supposed to do. am I good at it? was. once upon a time. now am just a relic. i am so many things today. so many things which were, i have done my time and paid my dues, done my sadness and done my pain. at the moment am empty, devoid of everything, emotions and any hope or anything else. day is all about jsut breathing in and then exhaling in the evening, if i was to vanish tomorrow i dont think many would care or want to know. i hardly have friends, those who are, are only till a certain limit. I just want to rest. in peace. dying is the easy way out. i just dont want to do any of this anymore. and that is my reason. what does one do when one is just empty of everything else? "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to find love for all your blogs show that you have been or are undergoing some kind of suffering.

Findling love is not like sculling for vegetables at a grocery store... but then who said friends are not so difficult to find. pick up the phone my friend and speak your heart out to someone ..... you donna pay anything for that ..... a war wreck

Anonymous said...

Resonates with what I have been feeling off late....
For the first time since I have been reading your work, I could relate to the morbid thoughts that you have....

-A